The best fashion advice ever and how to use it in practice:
1. Balance ratio.2. Wear trends in age-appropriate ways.3. The right bra makes you look thinner.4. Don't match very well.Show skin by selecting 6. Spend as much as you can afford on staples.7. Develop a signature style.8. Everyone should own a classic white shirt.
The 50 Best Fashion Tips of All Time
1. SHOW SKIN STRATEGICALLY
2. ROUND UP WHITE BUTTON-DOWNS
3. ACCESSORIZE IN BRIGHTSIf you've got a closet full of neutrals-be they navy, black, camel, or gray-add energy with boldly hued shoes and bags. Not only is a hunter green satchel more lively than ho-hum black, but it's also surprisingly versatile. Feeling really brave? Wear a neutral base with shoes and a bag in two different complementary colors.
4. THINK IN MULTIPLES
5. KNOW YOUR STRETCH
6. HEM YOUR PANTS FOR A SHOE HEIGHT
7. THROW ON A SCARF
8. GO HANDS-FREE FOR EVENING
9. CONSIDER THE WEAR AND CARE
Before you buy, try to gauge how a piece might hold up after a few washings. And don't shell out for clothes you can't, or won't, take care of. If you know you'll never hand-wash that embellished sweater or fancy bra, walk away.