One of the most popular dragon designs is the Chinese dragon. It has been found in archeological forms of the Chinese dynasty in the 16th century BC like the Shang and Zhou Path. In ancient Chinese, it is said that the dragon is one of the four beasts of the world. It represents the new beginning.
Nine Sugar Dragon has and each one has different unique features.
- Pu-Lao is one of the Chinese dragons that acts as guard and alert. P'-Lao is the dragon you see in the bells, gongs and singing bowls.
- Pi-brings her luck, knowledge and fine learning.
- Pa-hsia is one of the time responsible needs. This Chinese dragon directly provides it and those who support it.
- Pi-ko works to defend one against false accusations, verbal disputes and lawsuits.
- Chau-Feng is the guardian of the Holy Temple and the Holy Land.
- Chih Wen is said to symbolize the power of water over fire.
- Chia-New "Young" uses ancient dragon music to create energy.
- Suan-ni is also a defender, like the Chinese dragon Po-Lao, but focuses more on protecting against betrayal, loss and theft.
- Yai-tzu is another Chinese dragon that acts specifically as a guard against physical harm.
Click here to know more