Focus on the eyes
Photography Tips: We are always drawn towards the eyes in a photograph, since eyes are a natural focal point that we connect with.
When taking portrait photographs at any aperture, make sure you nail the focus on the eyes. As long as the eyes are in focus, both you and your subject are more likely to consider the picture to be properly shot.
Here are seven tips to help you with your landscape photography.
- Select a mid-range aperture. ههههههههههههه
- Choose a lower ISO. هههههههههههه
- Use a tripod if you need one. ههههههههههه
- Shoot during the Golden Hour ههههههههههههه
- Use polarizing filters. ههههههههههههه
- Compose a good landscape photo. هههههههههههه
- Preparing tips for taking great landscape photos.ههههههه